Konkle Memorial Library
News and Announcements
W. B. KONKLE MEMORIAL LIBRARY REOPENING POLICIES
- We will be open for Holds Pickup ONLY at the front door beginning Monday, May 18th!
- Holds may be placed online at konklelibrary.org or by calling the library at (570) 368-1840 and speaking to a staff member.
- Holds will not be taken in person and may be placed on items at Konkle Library only.
- There will be no interlibrary loans or materials brought from other Lycoming County libraries at this time.
- Patrons will be notified when their materials are ready for pickup.
- All patrons must wear masks.
- All items must be returned in the DVD and book drops on the Washington Street side of the building. Returned items will be quarantined for three days before being re-shelved.
The public will not be allowed in the library building for any reason.
To ensure the health and safety of the community and maintain a rigorous cleaning schedule, holds may be picked up during the following hours:
- 10 to 11 a.m. for high risk populations
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. for the general public
- 9 to 10 a.m. for high risk populations
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. for the general public
- The Friends Book Store will not be open.
- The Friends of the Konkle Library will NOT be accepting book donations at this time. Watch for future announcements.
The library will be slowly reopening in stages.
We have missed all of you and are happy to be reconnecting with you.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Click to give your Because statement!
About: Power Library
Questions or ideas?
384 Broad Street
Montoursville, PA 17754
Monday – Thursday: 10 a.m to 7:30 p.m
Friday: 10 a.m to 6 p.m
Saturday: 9 a.m to 4 p.m
Vice President: Dennis Correll
Secretary: Diane Haas
Treasurer: Romey Fagnano
Potential Board Member Information